Smart. Conscientious. Effective.
For more than seven years we have helped students turn classroom knowledge into experiences many businesses look for when hiring.
Interns receive daily/weekly assignments with “challenges” to gain client services experience. The internship provides the opportunity to create tangible results that, upon approval, can be used for resumes and building out LinkedIn profiles. We additionally provide life coaching to help our student-interns transition to real world experiences.
Subject matter focuses on lifestyle, business, consumer products, and education. Additionally, our Let’s Go Chipper program focuses on children and family topics that help empower kids in the areas of social, mental and physical wellness with specific attention to nature and environmental causes.
Our Internships offer opportunities in the following areas:
Writing for all aspects of internal programs and client services, including:
- website content
- press releases
- social marketing communication
- Posting updates on identified social networking sites
- Interviewing clients and experts
- Pitching stories to media
- Follow up with media and delivering information as requested
- Pulling facts and research together to support story pitches
- Event planning and management including budgets, vendor coordination, field marketing
We are currently accepting interns for our Summer and Fall 2016 programs. Exact dates are flexible and we are happy to work with your school schedule but most of our interns are working for school credit unless you are with the Marin Education Board program and in high school.
Must be a committed, responsible, and collaborative individual. Compensation for gas and toll is provided.